- CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- TOURIST OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
- TELESALES AGENT
- HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT
- RETAIL BETTING ASSISTANT
- ACCOUNT RECIEVABLE ADMINISTRATOR
- EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPER
- DÉISE DAY CARE ASSISTANT/DRIVER
- EXPERIENCED FRONT OF HOUSE
- SALES ASSISTANT
- SUBWAY TEAM MEMBER
- EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL SALES ASSISTANT
- CHILDCARE LEADER
- FORKLIFT DRIVER
- FACILITIES MANAGER (PHARMA)
- HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR
- TAKEAWAY COOK
- DUTY MANAGER
THE WEEKLY JOB POST IS KINDLY SPONSORED BY FORDE’S DAYBREAK DUNGARVAN
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
TOURIST OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT DUNGARVAN
Community Services is currently recruiting for several community employment placements, 19.5 hours a week over 3 days, Monday to Saturday (Rota based Tourist Office) and Monday to Friday (Rota based Chamber of Commerce). Participants must be eligible for Community Employment (check with your local DSP office) and will receive a payment in addition to their current DSP payment as well as accredited training and coaching in their role to enhance their employment prospects.
If you are interested and eligible, please forward a cv to email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP. All roles are customer service and administration focused.
TEFL are seeking a Telesales Agent. The successful applicant will get:
- Full training in all departments
- Strong Basic Salary dependent on experience with uncapped, unlimited, commission and bonus structures leading to an expected OTE of 30k+
- 1 Work from home day per month
- 20 days Annual Leave (Increasing with years of service)
- 1-day annual leave should your birthday fall on a working day (not a public holiday)
- 10 Paid Bank Holidays
- Regular Company events and activities
- Product Discounts
- Bike to Work Scheme
Expected Start Date: 5/2/2024.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Park Hotel Dungarvan are seeking a housekeeping assistant. Candidate must have relevant experience in working in a busy fast paced hotel and must be available to work flexible hours and weekends. 20 hours per week.
RETAIL BETTING ASSISTANT
Paddy Power’s Dungarvan is hiring a retail betting assistant.
Salary: From €13.05 per hour.
ACCOUNTS RECIEVABLE ADMINISTRATOR
Our client, a busy trade / retail store, has a vacancy for an experienced accounts receivable administrator. This is a full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up on, collect and allocate receipts.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- General office duties
- Previous accounts experience is essential. Excellent verbal communication/inter personal skills with a professional telephone manner;
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work to a high standard and meet deadlines.
Please forward your C.V. with cover letter to: JBW Accountants, 3 Church Street, Dungarvan.
Email: email@example.com. Applications to arrive before Friday, 16th February, 2024.
O’Dwyer and Co are seeking a bookkeeper to fulfil duties such as management of VAT, payroll and RCT returns.
For full ad, see Dungarvan Leader Friday February 9th Edition 2024.
DÉISE DAY CARE ASSISTANT/DRIVER
This is a Monday to Friday role. Duties include delivering meals on wheels, assisting in the kitchen and other service areas, attend to members and partake in activities. Create weekly meal delivery sheets, organise daily delivery boxes and maintain and control stocks.
For full ad, see Dungarvan Observer Friday February 9th Edition 2024.
EXPERIENCED FRONT OF HOUSE
Iasc Seafood Bistro are seeking an experienced front of house with the following:
- 3 years restaurant and food & beverage services
- Can-do attitude.
- Passion for food and drink.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask.
- Ability to delegate tasks and empower direct reports.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal and customer support skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be solution orientated and creative to ensure excellent customer experiences.
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per year.
Applegreen, Lemybrien are hiring a sales assistant to join their team.
SUBWAY TEAM MEMBER
Benefits include a colleague discount card that offers 100% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service). HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week. Employee Assistance Programme run by the Zest Life which offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL SALES ASSISTANT
Shaw’s Electrical Dungarvan are seeking an individual with the following qualities: Must have a passion for retail and thrive on customer interaction. Will be positive and motivated. Will be an excellent communicator who enjoys working as part of a team. Will be reliable and a good timekeeper. Previous experience is an advantage however full training will be provided.
We are currently seeking an experience individual to join the Reception Team at Cliff House Hotel. The Ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing personality and display excellent customer service skills, have fluent English and a very high standard of personal presentation. Other key personal requirements;
- Strong focus on providing consistently high standards.
- Proficient with Front and Back office systems essential – Hotsoft a distinct advantage.
- Flexible with working hours to include evening and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong leadership skills.
- Previous experience in a 4/5* hotel.
Dunhill National School seek a childcare leader.
The hours of the Job : Monday – Friday 8am – 9.10am and later in the day 2pm – 6pm. (Average of 22 hours/week) Temporary part-time when the school is open. 12 Month Roll over contract. Salary: €16.00 per hour
Qualifications: A qualification in childcare social work, education or related discipline would be important.
The location of the Before/After School service will be on the Dunhill School Premises & Grounds. Applicants will be expected to manage, co-ordinate and develop quality childcare practice. They will be expected to run the service financially – collecting money from Parents, recording all such monies, organising receipt/record books, planning activities, ensuring that the school remains tidy and damage free. They will be expected to enforce codes of behaviour within a relaxed framework.
Flexiforce are recruiting a forklift driver for a position in Dungarvan for a salary of €15.20 an hour. Valid forklift licence necessary.
Ward Personnel require a Banksman for long-term work beginning on a large construction project in location outside Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford.
Requirements: Relevant Banking a tower crane/teleporter/360 Excavator Experience. Relevant Safety Documents (Safe Pass, Manual Handling, CSCS Card). PPE; Hard Hat, High Vis, Safety Boots. Transport is advantageous. Good Understanding of English.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: €20.86 per hour.
Expected hours: 39 – 50 per week
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime pay
- Company Pension
If interested, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact the Ward Personnel office on 021 233 9120 for more information.
FACILITIES MANAGER (PHARMA)
Mitie is recruiting a facilities manager for a position in Dungarvan.
- Experience of Total Facilities Management Encouraging Innovation and Managing Change
- Experience of working in pharmaceutical environment an advantage
- Experience of planning and scheduling of all PPM and Reactive Hard service works
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis, lean and asset reliability would be beneficial.
- Previous management experience of staff and subcontractors ensuring service is delivered to meet contractual requirements.
The Park Hotel, Dungarvan are seeking a housekeeping supervisor for day shift. Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities.
And Chips are hiring a takeaway cook. Starting salary €20,000. You will enjoy a varied and creative work environment with a great team in an idyllic seaside location, with unlimited access to wonderful local ingredients.
Lismore Castle Arts are seeking a Duty Manager for a seasonal role between March to October.
Days: Friday to Monday, hours of work 10am – 6pm, with some occasional events / evenings as required.
Salary: €29,500 pro-rata.
Experience wanted: A strong background in customer care ideally within artistic, retail or hospitality organisation. Previous Front of House manager/supervisor experience essential. Be a hands-on problem solver and team player.
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 16th OF FEBRUARY 2024 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AD.
Needing new qualification for next job or needing to renew out-of-date certification?
The Training Support Grant Scheme (TSG) Scheme
The Training Support Grant (TSG) is designed to fund quick access to short term training that can support individual jobseekers seeking employment (including self-employment) to access work opportunities.
The grant can be provided when a Case Officer or Job Coach have identified an immediate skills gap or related intervention, such as obtain or renew certification and permits that is preventing a jobseeker commencing a job offer.
For information on terms and conditions, please contact a Case Officer at your Department of Social Protection Office.
THE WEEKLY JOB POST IS KINDLY SPONSORED BY FORDE’S DAYBREAK DUNGARVAN