Policy Regarding Supporting Local Events, Charities and Activities
The Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber is a non profit, self funded organisation and is therefore unable to offer any monetary contributions to any local events, charities or activities. Assistance will be offered in other ways where feasible i.e. highlighting event or activity to our members, minor clerical assistance etc.
The Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber (unless otherwise stated) offers a maximum 30 day Credit Policy to their clients. Payments must be made within 30 days of invoicing.
Methods of Payments Accepted;
- Credit/ Laser Card
- Bank Transfer *
*If you are making a bank transfer below are Chamber Bank Account Details;
Sort Code; 93 40 70
Account Number; 06066091
Please advise Chamber by phone, fax or email you made this payment so it can be followed and confirmed.
Event Cancellation Policy
The Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber reserves the right to cancel an event where it is deemed non-viable. If the Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund where payment has already been made.
Cancellation of Events by Participants
In the event that someone cancels attendance at a Chamber event the following conditions will apply:
- Cancellations may be made in writing or via email, phone or fax
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours before an event will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours before an event will not receive a refund due to expenses incurred on your behalf.
Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event
To request a cancellation:
Post a letter to The Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber, Unit S32, The Plaza, Dungarvan Shopping Centre, Dungarvan, Co Waterford.
Send an email to email@example.com
Phone 058 45054
Send a fax to 058 45622
Out Of Date Chamber Vouchers Policy
- Chamber Vouchers that are Out Of Date will be redeemed until 31st December 2011 latest!
- That includes ALL from 2010 and from Jan – June 2011
- Vouchers presented after that date will be considered invalid and will not be accepted.
(This is in line with our Accounting policy)