As the largest representative body for business in West Waterford, the Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber represents members interest at Local, Regional and National Level throughout a wide array of forums.
Here is where Chamber represent members views, issues and concerns:
· Dungarvan Town Centre Management Group
· Economic Recovery Group for Waterford
· Strategic Policy Committee for Economic Development
· Dún Garbhán le Gaeilge
· Dungarvan Tidy Towns
· CMT Community Employment Scheme
· Chambers Ireland
· LCDC & LAG (Local Community Development Committee & Local Action Group)
· LCDC Skills Sub Committee
· Community Safety Partnership Group
· Local Authorities Water Programme
· South East Regional Chambers
· Tailored Employment Initiative
· Digital Transformational Hub Group
· Chambers Ireland – Town Centre Sub Group
his ensures the D&WW Chamber is representing members where it counts and can influence on behalf of its 300+ members on many levels. The Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber as never before represented so many members, and experiences continued membership growth year on year. For this level of growth to occur, the Chamber must lead businesses, be relevant, current and of value to each member regardless of sector or size.
The Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber represents a membership base of 300 businesses working on behalf of its 3000 employees. The Chamber is active across a wide range & scale of businesses in the region- from a sole trader in Lismore to a large multinational in Dungarvan. The D&WW Chamber understands the challenges being faced at every phase of the business pipeline and works tirelessly to unblock local and national barriers in order to effectively promote Dungarvan & West Waterford as a fantastic place to live, work and deliver sustainable business.
For additional information please contact:
Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber, Dungarvan Enterprise Centre, Main Street, Dungarvan, Co Waterford
Tel : 058 45054 086 6043602 Email: email@example.com