- RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
- CHILD CARER
- CATTLE FEEDER
- AGRICULTURAL WORKER
- DELI ASSISTANT & SALE ASSISTANT
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT
- HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT
- GENERAL OPERATIVE
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
Shane Curran Home Company, Dungarvan
Sales Assistant Required – Part Time/Fulltime
Assisting customers by helping with choices in all departments and completing transactions from initial leads to quoting to closing the sale.
RETAIL SALESPERSON ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Advise customers by providing information on products and offering suggestions and opinions based on their requirements.
- This will involve all areas of the business i.e.
- Paint & Decor – Help with colour choice and advice on correct products to use, mixing of chosen paints.
- Bathrooms & Tiles – Offering product choices suitable to clients’ requirements, preparing quotations and completing the sales. Develop and follow up on potential leads.
- Curtains & Blinds – Discussing requirements and offering correct solution in line with chosen colour schemes, pricing and completing sales.
- Merchandising the shop floor to ensure attractive appearance and presentation of product.
- Completing sales on till and recording transaction as required
- Helping enter sales on POS system
As a small retail business we require people to get involved in all aspects of the business as the need arises.
Small Talk Preschool and Creche is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and fun person with flexible hours to join their dynamic team in childcare.
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Leader Edition Friday 10th December 2021.
Lemybrien, Kilmacthomas Area
Part time help is wanted to help with week-day evening cattle feeding and other duties.
For full details, please see Dungarvan Observer Edition, Friday 10th December 2021.
Full time position is available with agricultural contracting business, tillage and beef farm.
For full details, see Dungarvan Observer Edition, Friday 10th December 2021.
DELI ASSISTANT & SALE ASSISTANT
Full Time and Part Time Walsh’s Daybreak/Texaco Lemybrien
Walsh Texaco Station, Lemybrien
Must be over 18 years of age.
To view full add see the Dungarvan Leader Edition Friday 10th December 2021.
€11 – €13 an hour
Electrical company, Dungarvan
We are looking to recruit an office administrator to join our team on a part time basis for our office based in Dungarvan.
- Answering calls and taking details
- Preparing schedules for Employees
- Preparing invoices and quotes and sending to customer
- Organising timesheets and holidays for staff
- Photocopying and filing all documents
- Extremely organised
- Excellent attention to detail
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
€11.40 per hour
With over 20 years of experience in the Nursing Homes Sector, the CareChoice Team is focused on transitioning CareChoice to become the most trusted and respected Nursing Home brand in Ireland.
We are now looking for Part-Time/ Full-Time Healthcare Assistants, for our Dungarvan Nursing home.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a supportive environment whilst working with an experienced team of Healthcare Professionals in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting the nursing staff in providing high-quality holistic care to our residents.
- Ensuring residents’ hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while maintaining the resident’s dignity at all times.
€11.02 per hour
CareChoice is one of Ireland’s leading residential homes for the older person. We provide dedicated care and a safe and welcoming home for all our Residents. Our ethos is to create a home from home for our clients, where they can live life to the full with support and respect, whilst enjoying building relationships with all our staff.
We are now looking for a kind and reliable Housekeeping Assistant for our Dungarvan Home, to provide excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene that are maintained throughout our Home.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous practical experience in working in a similar environment is desirable but not essential.
- Passion about elder care, providing residents with a safe, clean environment to live in.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Be comfortable working in a sometimes challenging environment.
- Good level of English language skills.
- Availability to work varied shift patterns, Monday to Sunday.
Your Job will involve:
- Daily cleaning of the general areas and residents’ rooms within the nursing home.
- Proper use and storage of cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions.
Ceapach Choinn, County Waterford
Full-time, Permanent – https://westernbrandni.com/
Western Brand is one of Ireland’s largest producers of Irish chicken, its commitment to quality and excellence has grown the business to be at the forefront of poultry technology with EU, BRC and Bord Bia approved facilities.
We’re hiring two Hatchery Operatives that will help assist the hatchery in Cappoquinn, Co. Waterford and play a key role in the daily duties which are fundamental to our entire business.
Working Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri & Sat from 8 AM to 4 PM
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring eggs are sorted into the required positions for traceability
- Assisting in the effective movement of egg hatching baskets into setters
- Cleaning all equipment after use to the required high standards
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 17TH DECEMBER 2021 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AD.
Needing new qualification for next job or needing to renew out-of-date certification?
The Training Support Grant Scheme (TSG) Scheme
The Training Support Grant (TSG) is designed to fund quick access to short term training that can support individual jobseekers seeking employment (including self-employment) to access work opportunities.
The grant can be provided when a Case Officer or Job Coach have identified an immediate skills gap or related intervention, such as obtain or renew certification and permits that is preventing a jobseeker commencing a job offer.
For information on terms and conditions, please contact a Case Officer at your Department of Social Protection Office.