- APPRENTICE HGV MECHANIC
- GENERAL OPERATIVE
- EXPERIENCED FORKLIFT DRIVE (SL),
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT/WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
- PERMANENT HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT POSTS
- DAIRY & BEEF FARM WORKER
- GENERAL OPERATIVE
- TRADE COUNTER SALES ASSISTANT
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
- HEALTH CLUB ASSISTANT- LIFEGUARD
- ASSISTANT SUPPORT WORKER & SOCIAL CARE WORKER
- CLEANER (PT), NPI MANAGER
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- & 14 HOSPITALITY POSITIONS
GENERAL VACANCIES –
APPRENTICE HGV MECHANIC
Munster Truck & Trailer Services Ltd, Garryduff, Colligan, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
We are currently recruiting an apprentice to complete their 4-year HGV Mechanics apprenticeship with us and in conjunction with SOLAS which involves both on and off the job training.
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Observer/ Leader Edition Friday 29th October 2021.
Required for a Steel Fabrication Workshop in the Dungarvan area.
Please reply with CV to Box No. 8047, Dungarvan Observer, Shandon, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
EXPERIENCED SIDE LOADING FORKLIFT DRIVER
For Loading/Unloading Structural Steel. Dungarvan Area.
Please reply with CV to Box No.8048, Dungarvan Observer, Shandon, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
CUSTOMER SERVCIE ASSISTANT/WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
CLINIGEN, Lismore, Co. Waterford.
To view full ad see Dungarvan Observer Edition Friday 29th October 2021.
PERMANENT HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT POSTS
For Dungarvan Community Hospital & Dunabbey House.
Applications are being sought for Permanent Healthcare Assistant Posts.
Full time/ Part time/Evening positions available.
Closing date: Friday 29th October 2021
To view full ad see Dungarvan Leader/Observer Edition Friday 29th October.
DAIRY & BEEF FARM
Person wanted to manage and work on mixed Dairy & Beef Farm.
With small Horse Enterprise. Green Cert, or Equivalent. Training preferable but not essential.
Tel: Anthony Murphy (086) 3895 846
Wanted for local building company based in Dungarvan.
Reply to Box No.923, Dungarvan Leader Office, 18, Mitchel Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
TRADE COUNTER SALES ASSISTANT
Heat Merchants- Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Full Time Permanent
The Counter Sales Assistant will be responsible for dealing with the day to day sales enquiries/ transactions and maintaining high standards of customer care within the store.
- Respond to sales enquiries either by phone or over the counter, provide advice, information, quotations and ensure maximum level of sales and margin
- Offer alternative products, up-sell where possible, promote own brands and cross brand sales etc.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Glanbia- Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
A vacancy has arisen for an Accounts Receivable Clerk at Glanbia Business Services. This is a permanent role and will report to the Credit Controller.
While likely to be initially working remotely due to current restrictions, the base location of the role will be Dungarvan, Co Waterford upon return to the workplace with a blended working arrangement available through our Smart working model which allows you a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
HEALTH CLUB ASSISTANT-LIFEGUARD
The Park Hotel, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Job Title: Health Club Assistant- Must be qualified life guard.
Purpose of Job: You are responsible for ensuring the health & safety of all customers using the newly renovated Riverside Health Club facilities and providing them with a clean and hygienic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties include but are not limited to;
– Ensure the smooth running of the Health Club at all times while on duty.
– Cleaning of the premises and the equipment, ensuring that the highest possible
standards of hygiene are maintained.
– Supervision and control of all areas of the Health Club including the
swimming pool, gym, changing rooms and toilets. Etc
ASSISTANT SUPPORT WORKER & SOCIAL CARE WORKER
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position. The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with clients on a daily basis.
Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community-based care facilities.
Locations: Dungarvan and Lismore, Co. Waterford
Mitie- Dungarvan, County Waterford
€12.50 an hour – Part-time
Cleaner required – Dungarvan Co Waterford – 8 hours per week
Rate: €12.50 p/h
- Free Virtual GP Service
- Mi Recognition (Thanking employees for a job well done ranging from €25 – €250)
- Talent Referral Scheme (Earn €100 – €3000 for referring a friend to Mitie)
- Mi Deals (Fantastic savings at high street stores)
- Long service awards (Ranging from €50-€300)
- 10% health insurance discount for employees who join under the MITIE plan
- A non-contributory life assurance scheme etc.
GSK- Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Are you looking to expand your expertise with technical strategy in a global environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change? At GSK, we are transforming how new technologies are used to improve performance across the organization.
We are looking for a NPI Manager who will be primarily responsible for the NPI programme in Dungarvan. This role will report to the Site Technical Director.
This is a 12 month FTC based in our Dungarvan site.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR- 100% Work from Home
Morgan Mc Kinley, Co. Waterford
€11 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
Are you looking to join one of Ireland’s top customer care companies?
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
Do you want to work from the comfort of your own home and immediately available?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you. Ireland’s leading customer service company is expanding their workforce. They are seeking motivated employees that are passionate about providing excellent customer care.
THE TANNERY – Restaurant .Townhouse . Cookery School
We have a position available for a
Full-time WAITING STAFF .
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also CHEF DE PARTIE
Please email CV to: email@example.com
CHEF DE PARTIE
360 Cookhouse, a busy award-winning contemporary restaurant located in the seaside town of Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, is currently inviting applications for the position of full-time Chef de Partie.
The opportunity to join a young, but experienced, hard-working, and friendly team – in addition to an excellent package – is on offer to the right candidate who can exhibit the following traits:
- Proven track record as a Chef de Partie in a busy environment.
- Sound knowledge and passion for food handling, food standards and presentation.
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and as a member of a coherent team.
- The ability and desire to learn and progress within the organisation.
Get in touch if this is for you… email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passionate about food,
- Willing to learn,
- Enjoy being part of a team,
- Interested in progression and driven to push themselves,
- Taking pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety.
Get in touch if this is for you… email Greg at email@example.com
Life is too short to work in a place that you don’t like.
360 Cookhouse are currently seeking a passionate, cool and energetic waiter/waitress to join our team.
This position is for someone that is looking for a full-time job throughout summer and winter.
We want you to be part of a fun diverse team who work together to provide wonderful hospitality to our guests.
You need to have:
- A warm and friendly personality.
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Good teamwork skills – we want work to be fun for all of our employees.
- Have a genuine interest in providing hospitality to our customers.
Get in touch if this is for you…email Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The person who will fill this highly interactive role will need to:
- Possess latte art skills and understand the steps in high-quality coffee preparation.
- Understand and champion food presentation & display.
- Manage Jitterbeans Coffee Brand – coffee orders and advance progression of Jitterbeans overall coffee brand.
- Be dependable & hard-working.
- Have experience in dealing with customers & working in a Deli/Café environment.
- Be available to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a flexible schedule.
Please send your CV to Nelson @ email@example.com
THE PARK HOTEL
Dungarvan Co. Waterford
We are now RECRUITING FOR THE UPCOMING AUTUMN/WINTER SEASON.
- NIGHT MANAGER
- NIGHT PORTERS
- BREAKFAST MANAGER
- ACCOMMODATION STAFF
- ASSISTANT MANAGER HEALTH CLUB
- EXPERIENCED BAR STAFF
- EXPERIENCED FOOD & BEV SERVERS
- BAR MANAGER
- KITCHEN PORTERS
WHY CHOOSE US
Employee Development Programme, Flynn Hotel Collection Accommodation Discounts, Health Club Membership, 15% Discount on Bar & Bistro Food, Staff Meals on Duty, On-Site-Parking, Excellent Work/Life Balance, Dungarvan’s Largest Tourism Employer, Over 30 Years in the Industry.
To apply Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position, you are interested in. Tel: 058 42899
PART TIME BARTENDER
The Park Hotel-Dungarvan
Job Title: Part time Bar Person – weekend work, would ideally suit college students
Responsible To: Bar Manager
Main Purpose of Job: To service the beverage (and food if appropriate) needs of customers and to have a thorough knowledge of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and to be well versed in the skill of shaking and stirring cocktails.
You must ensure all cash and charge procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy.
Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
We are currently seeking 2 x kitchen porters
Candidates must be flexible and comfortable working in a busy kitchen environment.
Fluent English is required.
Knowledge of Food Safety and HACCP is essential.
Your main duties will involve maintaining hygiene standards in the kitchen and ensuring that the kitchen is kept in a clean and tidy state at all times.
*You will assist the Chefs as required.
McDonalds- Co. Waterford
What I Do
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time
- Consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness in the restaurant
- Provide friendly, fast and accurate service
Deliver A Great Customer Experience
- Prepare the customer’s meal with care and respect – give your customers gold standard food and drink every time
- Make it special – be welcoming, personalise your comments and connect with your customers
- Make it genuine – give the customer your full attention, smile, use eye contact
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2021 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AD.
Needing new qualifications for your next job or needing to renew out-of-date certification?
The Training Support Grant Scheme (TSG)
The Training Support Grant (TSG) is designed to fund quick access to short term training that can support individual jobseekers seeking employment (including self-employment) to access work opportunities.
The grant can be provided when a Case Officer or Job Coach have identified an immediate skills gap or related intervention, such as obtain or renew certification and permits that is preventing a jobseeker commencing a job offer.
For information on terms and conditions please contact a Case Officer at your Department of Social Protection Office.