- SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
- PRODUCTION OPERATIVE
- CORPORATE & WHOLESALE SALES EXECUTIVE
- CASHIER (PT)
- PRACTICE ACCOUNTANT
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- OPERATIVE REQUIRED
- CONSTRUCTION WORKER
- HOME CARERS
- GENERAL OPERATIVE/ STORE PERSON
- INBOUND SCHEDULER
- TEAM LEAD
- SALES ASSISTANT
- FOOD TEAM MEMBER
- SALES ASSISTANT (PT)
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK (FTC)
The Tannery Restaurant, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Part- time and Full -time
If interested email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 058 45420
WAITER/WAITRESS & CHEF PART-TIME
The 2 Sisters Restaurant, Dungarvan is looking for the following positions:
Full time waiter/waitress for immediate start
- Friendly and professional manner
- Experience is an advantage but not essential
- No night time or bank holiday work
- only work one day over weekend
Part time Chef
- qualified chef with experience
- must be used to working in fast paced environment
- Rotated weekend work
- Friendly and professional manner
If you are interested in the any of the above position please send cv and cover letter to email@example.com or pop into us
Required Part-time position. Dungarvan Area.
Reply to Box NO. 944 Dungarvan Leader, 18 Mitchel Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
SALES & MARKETING SPECIALIST
CopperBuoy Café & Wine Bar, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
€14 – €30 an hour – Rate of pay is dependent on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. We are a restaurant business based in Dungarvan Town, with an exciting mix of street food and social dining with a welcoming atmosphere.
- researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans.
- generating unique sales plans
- creating engaging advertisements, emails, promotional literature
- drive strategies to increase brand and product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends
- research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends.
- staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, workshops and maintaining personal and professional networks
- Assisting in monitoring and engaging newsletters, blogs, events etc to customers, maintaining data base fir marketing.
Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, good communication skills, in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing
- Sales & Marketing qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience, of which 1 year is restaurant industry specific
- Part time to start with view to becoming full time.
- Specialist based in-house initially
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper. The ideal person should be proactive with great communication skills, an ability to work accurately with close attention to detail and should maintain high standards of confidentiality. The person should demonstrate use of sound judgment on sensitive issues, along with excellent problem-solving skills and exhibit a strong commitment to dependability and reliability.
The role involves working with the general Manager and directors as well as being able to work on own initiative.
- Processing invoices & inputting expenses and credit card claims into Sage
- Authorising all invoices and expenses within company policy
- Preparing & carrying out payment runs
- Ensuring confirmation and proof of payment are issued
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Filing invoices and other relevant documents
- Managing all existing external relationships
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments as required
- Internal audits
Requirements for the role
- Strong organisational ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Ability to work efficiently and productively
- This role requires someone with high attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people at all levels both internally & externally
- Comfortable working within a small accounts team
- Strong administration skills
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Prior Accounts Payable experience necessary.
- Experience in Sage accounts
- Vat returns
The role is initially a six-month contract two days a week
(Three Days initially)
To apply Email: Eugene@movies-at.ie
Freezin Friesian, Kilmacthomas , Co. Waterford
Job: To ensure the quality operation of ice cream production
including baking and cooking of ice cream inclusions.
All duties to be completed to the standard of excellence that
characterises our company and always delivering excellence
to support growth and business retention.
- Report to the manager
- Ensure your production area is clean and tidy at all times
- Comply with all company hygiene, HACCP and food safety procedures
- Timely and satisfactory completion of allocated tasks as listed in duties/responsibilities
- Attendance, punctuality.
- Follow established ice-cream cooking process as outlined in SOP’s provided
○ Mixing all ingredients and cooking in pasteurizer
○ Ensure cold chain is maintained post pasteurisation
- Batch freezing of ice cream liquid mixture
- Correctly weighing and adding inclusions into frozen ice cream mixture
- Hand-filling ice cream and added inclusions into tubs
- Ensuring tubs are cleaned and securely lidded before putting into blast chiller
- Follow HACCP guidelines, food safety procedures and food hygiene regulations at all times
- Temperature control of all products must be monitored at all times
- Thorough clean down of all equipment of machinery and utensils used
- Assist in product development for seasonal and new ice cream flavours and products
- Overseeing the production of the inclusions added to our ice cream mixture
- Baking and cooking inclusions
- Thorough clean down of all equipment of machinery and utensils used
General Other Duties:
- Observe strict hygiene standards
- White coat, clogs/shoe covers and hair net must be worn at all times
- Hands must be kept clean at all times and the correct handwashing procedure must be
Health & Safety
- Ensure that all food safety procedures are followed
- Actively look for any hazards while carrying out all daily duties
- Operate all equipment as per manufacturer’s and Manager’s instructions
- Maintain security awareness at all times
- Adhere to all operations and procedures
- Maintaining accurate food safety records is essential
- Further develop SOPs as operations expand Section/Department Responsibilities
- Responsibility for stocking the products in storage freezers ensuring that stock rotation is completed as necessary and when indicated
- Keep track of stock levels and inform the managers if there are low stock levels of a certain product. This would include;
• Cleaning supplies
Full Drivers Licence
- Required for the transport of ice-cream to customers when required
Apply to email@example.com
CORPORATE & WHOLESALE SALES EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a Corporate & Wholesale Sales Executive to join our fabulous team
The role is based in Lismore, County Waterford.
- managing existing client accounts
- generating new opportunities
- achieving monthly targets
- increasing our presence in the marketplace
- understanding our customers requirements / growing sales
Salary plus commission
Apply with CV and Cover Letter by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
outlining your sales experience and why you wish to work for us.
We have a vacancy for a Part-Time Cashier 2 nights a week from 5.00pm-12.00pm. Additional shifts will be available to cover Annual Leave as required. Rate of pay €11.00 per hour with double pay for Bank Holidays.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Full training will be given to successful candidate
Post or drop in your CV to Funfair Casino, 9 Grattan Square, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
Garvanbay Accounting, 26A Parnell Street, Dungarvan
We are a Dungarvan based Accountancy Practice and due to continued growth and expansion in our business we are looking to recruit for the position of PRACTICE ACCOUNTANT.
The role is full time. We operate a hybrid working model and flexitime is also available where required.
Duties of the position to include but not limited to the following:
- Payroll processing
- VAT return preparation
- Income & Corporation tax returns etc.
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Observer Edition Friday 29th April 2022
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Blackwater Eco Tours – Villierstown Education & Culture Project CLG
Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team operating a bespoke tourism offering in West Waterford. We require forward looking people with an interest in working in this sector, with the ability to deliver a high standard offering to visitors to the area, while at all times progressing the company’s eco-friendly approach to nature and wildlife.
This is a fixed term contract of 39 hours per week based in Villierstown, Co. Waterford with 20 days Annual Leave per annum.
Closing date for receipt of applications will be 12pm on Wednesday 4th May 2022
CV & Cover Letter can be e-mailed to email@example.com or posted to: –
Project Co-ordinator, Blackwater Eco Tours, The Boat House, Villierstown Quay, Co. Waterford, P51 X6T
Villierstown Education & Culture Project CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
VECP is supported through the Community Services Programme (CSP) by the Department of Social Protection.
For Dungarvan based Telecoms Company.
Over 21| Clean Driving Licence.
Safe Pass and Manual Handling essential.
Further training options available.
Five day week
Contact 087-922 4937
Construction Worker for Farm Buildings needed
Manual handling and safe pass essential. Experience in concrete, farm buildings and shuttering an advantage. Must be hardworking, reliable and must be able to follow instructions. Own transport essential.
Call 087-7920 929
Person required to provide home care for elderly lady with ongoing requirements , early stage Dementia.
Responsibilities to include: Personal care needs, food and nutrition intake and assistance with general day-to-day activities.
Experience would be an advantage but training can be provided. Tel 087-2356983
Required to look after elderly gentleman. Flexible hours (to include weekends)
Lemybrien area. Experience preferable but not essential.
Reply in writing to Box No. 8071 Dungarvan Observer, Shandon, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
GENERAL OPERATIVE/STORE PERSON
GOALPOST, Tallow, Co. Waterford
General responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Handling of incoming stock
- Preparation of goods for transport etc
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Observer Edition Friday 29th April 2022.
Fresh Food Courtyard, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Part Time and Full Time Butchers required
Min of 2 years’ experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
GSK, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
At GSK, we’re a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Inbound Scheduler – 6 months
The purpose of the Inbound Scheduler role is:
- Be responsible for the inbound scheduling of raw materials and Packaging Components
- Ensuring scheduling issues relating to inbound are resolved.
- Advising of any mitigation required in terms of strategic stock etc.
- Ensuring excellent and timely communication to the logistics team of supply issues.
TEAM LEAD-CENTRAL LABORATORY
Glanbia – Dungarvan, Co.Waterford
We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join us in our Central Laboratory, Dungarvan, Reporting to the QA Manager, the role will involve working with a dedicated team of Technicians, Quality Manager and related staff to carry out a range of chemical and microbiological analysis. This is an onsite role and the successful candidate will be based in the laboratories at Dungarvan. Candidates with experience/aptitude in chemistry and/or microbiology will be considered. Experience in a supervisory/team lead/management role would be an advantage.
Homesavers – Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
We are currently recruiting for Sales Assistant to join the team in our store in DUNGARVAN, Co. Waterford
You will ensure the delivery of outstanding levels of customer service to all our valued customers while ensuring that our high levels of store standards are maintained. Must be flexible across mid-week and weekends
- Provide information on our products to customers and the availability of stony special promotions
- Operate tills and handle financial transactions – Cash handling
- Merchandise and replenish stock as directed etc.
Lismore Castle Arts, Lismore, Co. Waterford
€23,500 – €24,500 a year – Full-time
REPORTING TO: Head Gardener/Gardens Supervisors
An exciting opportunity is available for a gardener to join the Horticulture Team in the Gardens at Lismore Castle.
The historic gardens at Lismore Castle are comprised of a wide range of horticulture from mature trees and shrubs, herbaceous borders, wildflower meadows to productive vegetable gardens, orchard, glasshouse and tunnels, and a lot in between. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic new team member to join the gardeners here to help maintain and develop these beautiful gardens.
FOOD TEAM MEMBERS
APPLEGREEN – Lemybrien, Co. Waterford
Full time/ Part time
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
- All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 100% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €10 saving a day)
- Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
- HSE health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
- Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
- The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy ETC.
To view full ad click here:
SALES ASSISTANT-PART TIME
O’Dwyers Footwear – Dungarvan Co. Waterford
€11 per hour
Senior Sales Representative. Part-Time
O’ Dwyers Footwear is looking for a Senior Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales targets for our business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK (9 month FTC)
GLANBIA – Dungarvan, County Waterford
Full-time, Fixed term
Glanbia Business Services – Vacancy
Accounts Receivable Clerk – 9 Month Contract
An opportunity has arisen for a AR Clerk with Glanbia Business Services, to cover a 9 month Fixed Term Contract. This is a full-time position and will report to the Credit Controller.
The base location of the role will be Dungarvan, Co. Waterford with a blended working arrangement available through our Smart working model which allows you a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 5th MAY 2022 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AD.
Needing new qualification for next job or needing to renew out-of-date certification?
The Training Support Grant Scheme (TSG) Scheme
The Training Support Grant (TSG) is designed to fund quick access to short term training that can support individual jobseekers seeking employment (including self-employment) to access work opportunities.
The grant can be provided when a Case Officer or Job Coach have identified an immediate skills gap or related intervention, such as obtain or renew certification and permits that is preventing a jobseeker commencing a job offer.
For information on terms and conditions, please contact a Case Officer at your Department of Social Protection Office.