- HOME HELP
- AGRICULTURAL MECHANIC
- TRAINEE PEST TECHNICIAN
- SALES ASSISTANT
- ACCOMMODATION ASSISTANT
- GRANULATION VALUE STREAM LEADER
- TEAM LEAD QUALITY SYSTEMS & OPERATIONS
- SCIENTIFIC DATA REVIEWER-CHEMISTRY
- MULTI-TASK ATTENDANT
- OPERATIONS ANALYST -MICRO
- SCIENTIST/Sr SCIENTIST
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
- BRANCH ADVISOR
- EXPERIENCED BAR ATTENDANT
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- KITCHEN PORTER
- STATION WAITER/WAITRESS (1 MICHELIN STAR)
- FARM SALES EXECUTIVE
The Vault Café, Lismore
Full-time Café Hours
For full ad and application please see the Dungarvan Leader Friday 02nd December Edition
HOME HELP REQUIRED
On a daily basis for 1-2 hours for an elderly man in Touraneena area
For full ad and application please see the Dungarvan Observer Friday 02nd December Edition
BD Agri and Plant are looking for a driven, experienced mechanic to join us in our workshop. The successful candidate will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of new and used agricultural machinery – (specialising in case – New Holland tractors). You will receive a van, work phone and access to a laptop in a quickly expanding garage.
The successful candidate must be:
- Extremely safety conscious.
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Be driven and strive for quality at all times.
- Be punctual.
- Be willing to do early mornings when necessary in busy seasons. (We try to avoid late night work so as to be as efficient as possible when working during the day)
- Be willing to work both in the workshop and in the field.
- Full clean driving licence an advantage.
- Apprentice Mechanics welcome to apply.
For job application please send your CV along with short cover letter (with company name) to email@example.com or ring Ben on 0877610171
TRAINEE PEST TECHNICIAN
Comserv, Dungarvan area
A full clean drivers licence is essential
Good written and verbal English
For job application please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Greeting customers and assisting with customer queries
- General housekeeping to ensure shop floor is maintained in a safe and tidy manner
- Assisting team with replenishing stock to ensure all stock is available at all times
- Assisting in goods in area to ensure deliveries are received and decanted in an efficient manner
- Communicating with store management to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Any reasonable request from store management
We are seeking a large team to assist one our retail partners.
Ideally with previous retail, warehouse or hospitality skills.
The Park Hotel, Dungarvan
The Park Hotel is currently recruiting for an experienced Accommodation Assistant to join our busy housekeeping department. Candidates must be fluent in English and have a minimum of 1 years previous experience working in a hotel.
We require candidates available to work evening shifts to assist with Public Area Cleaning.
- The role of Accommodation Assistant in The Park Hotel requires that the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene be maintained throughout the Housekeeping department.
- You will be required to ensure the cleanliness of all rooms and public areas, as allocated by the Supervisor or Housekeeping Manager.
- You will need to work efficiently both on your own and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, meeting your assigned daily target.
- Excellent terms and conditions apply.
GRANULATION VALUE STREAM LEADER
We are currently hiring a Granulation Value Stream Leader for our Dungarvan Over the Counter (OTC) site. The purpose of this role is:
- To lead, Manage, direct and motivate the Manufacturing Leadership Team and personnel
- Contribute to Site strategy and implement tactical goals for competitive advantage
- To achieve annual targets in accordance with specified requirements in a safe and cost-efficient manner while promoting an environment of Continuous Improvement
- Ensure the safety of all personnel, that all products are produced Right First Time and to ensure the supply of products to satisfy customer requirements
TEAM LEAD QUALITY SYSTEMS & OPERATIONS
Pinewood Healthcare, Ballymacarbry
Key areas of responsibility (include but not limited to):
- Manage/support and lead the team in ensuring smooth quality systems operations, in handlingof deviations/CAPA, change control, complaints, customer management, critical issues, recalls, etc. and that they are in full cGMP compliance to regulatory.
- Streamline Deviation Management process
- Co-ordinate in Trackwise for HOD task (QA), as stakeholder review for other teams QMS records
- Trainee QP-support for batch release
- Perform internal audits for various teams
- Prepare and review Product Quality Review reports
- Provide oversight (Review/Approval) of GMP Record/Document in ensuring compliance
- Ensuring quality documentation is kept up to date.
- Review of cGMP documents to ensure company processes comply.
- Train and provide assistance to less experienced members of the QA team on quality procedures, protocols, and documentation.
- Support investigation of quality issues in-house and with customers and suppliers.
SCIENTIFIC DATA REVIEWER-CHEMISTRY
We are seeking Data Reviewers to join our growing Chemistry team in Dungarvan Co Waterford. A hybrid working pattern would be considered for this role. We would also be open to part time work for the role.
3+ years’ GMP Pharma experience is required to apply for this role.
The purpose of this job is the data review of scientific test procedures used on client samples ensuring that accurate results have been produced. This person will also work to develop any ancillary procedures associated with the processes used; ensuring customer samples are completed within their required specifications.
- Responsible for reviewing data to the relevant regulatory standard, analytical procedures and appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for the review of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
MULTI TASK ATTENDANT
TTM Healthcare Recruitment, Dungarvan
You must have:
- A minimum of a QQI Level 5 Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 months recent experience
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Be available to work at least 27 hours a week
- A strong sense of empathy, flexibility and a team-oriented work ethic
OPERATIONS ANALYST -MICRO
Eurofins Ireland BPT, Dungarvan
The main objective of this role is to ensure sample receiving is performed Right First Time and within the expected timeframe within the Microbiology Department and to provide support and liaison with internal functions and be a point of contact for allocated client accounts for internal follow-up.
- Monitor status of client samples, keeping clients informed of status and TAT and lab informed of client requirements. Escalation of timeline and client service issues to management.
- Obtains necessary information for quote preparation and generates quotations for transactional work and /or RFQs for pricing group
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in client conference calls, visits and audits. Maintains meeting minutes and shares as directed.
- Monitors and tracks Intercompany work, liaises with contract laboratories as required. Ensure milestone billing completed and full reconciliation of invoices work
Eurofins Ireland BPT, Dungarvan
Consider joining Eurofins where people are the most important element in our business. Eurofins is a leading contract lab that provides testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
We have some fantastic opportunities for Scientists/Senior Scientists to join our Molecular Cell Biology team in Dungarvan Co Waterford.
The purpose of this role is to carry out scientific test procedures on client samples and produce accurate results within an acceptable time frame using company procedures and also to be responsible for completion of the more technically challenging analysis. This person will also work to develop any ancillary procedures associated with the methods and technical systems used, ensuring customer samples are completed within their required specifications.
Dungarvan Insulation Ltd, Dungarvan
Our Ever Expanding Insulation Company based in Dungarvan, Co Waterford are looking to hire an experienced Office Administrator to work in a fast-paced environment. Fully Office Based Role. Candidate must be computer literate, have strong Telephone Technique & Customer Care Skills, together with good communication skills
Would be an advantage if previous administrative experience in the building trade. Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Possess the ability to work without supervision, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Possess the ability to manage challenging and changing priorities with a sense of urgency and pace.
- Strong Relationship & Teamwork Skills.
- Excellent IT skills with a competency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 would be an advantage.
Hartley People, Dungarvan
- Show that performance matters by maximising the sales potential of the garden centre and garden products.
- Maintain control of all stock to ensure a fresh offering to the customer.
- Since first impressions count to ensure that all garden centre displays are immaculate and appealing to the customer.
- Assist the Manager in maintaining high standards in the garden centre and branch.
Top Class Customer Service
- Be the customers’ champion by providing top quality, fast, efficient and friendly service at all times.
- Build trusting relationships with our customers and provide excellent service and advice.
- Keen interest in and understanding our product range and services.
Hays Recruitment, Dungarvan
You will be working as a Customer Service Representative with one of the country’s leading commercial businesses offering a range of corporate banking based in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
The role will involve welcoming the customer to the branch and ensuring they have an efficient and resolvent visit. You will be helping the customers with queries and assisting them with the self-service machines daily. Due to it being a customer facing environment you will have a professional and approachable manner throughout your busy working day. If you would like to step in the world of retail banking with the aim of building a career in the financial services industry this is an ideal role for you.
EXPERIENCED BAR ATTENDANT
Mon-Fri, The Park Hotel, Dungarvan
Main Purpose of Job: To service the beverage (and food if appropriate) needs of customers and to have a thorough knowledge of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and to be well versed in the skill of shaking and stirring cocktails.
You must ensure all cash and charge procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy.
- All guests should be greeted in a pleasant and courteous fashion and tended to in a professional and efficient manner.
- To carry out all cash and charge procedures in accordance with company policy.
- To be familiar with licensing laws and excise requirements.
- To ensure all drinks are issued using appropriate measures, procedures and correct glassware.
- You are responsible for the stocking of shelves to appropriate levels, observing proper stock rotation, and the stocking of glassware.
- Collecting all the empty glasses and bottles from the customers’ tables and returning them to the bar in a timely fashion.
- Take customer orders and serve beverages.
- Partake in cleaning duties to maintain the look and hygiene of the bar and lobby where applicable.
In this role you will…
- Completion of Corrective & Preventative Maintenance
- Provide Production support (changeovers / set-up’s to target outputs)
- Conduct equipment fault finding, problem solving, trouble shooting on Process & Packaging Machinery
- Equipment breakdown diagnosis steps:
- equipment disassembly to assess and diagnose breakdown cause
- equipment repairs including but not limited to changing shafts, drive belts, cams, bearings, motors, gearboxes, drive chains, retiming, resetting
- reassembly following the breakdown and hand back to Production
- Follow all Health and Safety, Maintenance, Manufacturing and GMP Procedures (SOP’s)
- Maintain highest levels of Health and Safety standards
- Maintain highest levels of Quality standards
- Strive to prevent breakdowns rather than fix breakdowns after the happen
- All preventative and corrective maintenance work is carried out and documented into MERP CMMS software system
- Complete Breakdown Analysis for breakdowns > 1 hr to understand how to prevent repeat breakdowns
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and CORU registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Cliff House Hotel, Ardmore
- Responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient cleaning of the back house areas, including plate wash, pot wash, canteen, still room, kitchen and fridges.
- To ensure that any chemical or equipment requirements are passed on to the Head of Department (HOD), before they run out, so that the items can be ordered
- To ensure that all chemicals are handled in a mature, professional way, and that all manufacture specifications are adhered to. Training will be given to provide you with the necessary information to use the products safely.
- To ensure that the stairs and rubbish area outside are kept clean and tidy at all times. The rubbish is compacted down and stored correctly and the bottle bin is emptied on a daily basis.
- To ensure that any maintenance issues are reported to the HOD/Maintenance team.
- To ensure that when cleaning the kitchen, that your personal safety along with those around you, is considered. This means that the use of wet floor signs at all times when cleaning is imperative, these must be visible when in use
- To ensure that any spills in the kitchen are mopped up quickly, to prevent any further accidents from happen.
- To ensure that the kitchen is swept and mopped before and after each service, and that the water that’ is used is hot and contains the correct cleaning solution for the floors.
STATION WAITER/WAITRESS (1 MICHELIN STAR)
Cliff House Hotel, Ardmore
We are seeking an ambitious, passionate and friendly person to join our esteemed House Restaurant Team delivering a top class service of our fantastic menu of authentic Irish food sourced where possible from our sea and land, which is excellently partnered with our champagne, wine and beverage menu.
- 1+ years’ experience
- Excellent command of English language
- Professional but friendly, welcoming manner
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring high standard of service
- Carrying out closing procedures efficiently
- Standards driven and detail-orientated
- Excellent self-presentation
- Strong food & beverage knowledge
FARM SALES EXECUTIVE
William Scanlan Dairy Tech, Cappoquin
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with us at William Scanlan DairyTech. Our family business is recognised as a leading supplier of
- DeLaval Robotic, Rotary, Conventional Parlour Milking
- DeLaval Milk Storage & Cooling
- DeLaval In Parlour Feeding & Automatic Calf Feeding
- Alfco Auto Drafting
- Alfco Automatic Hydraulic & Rope Scraper Systems, Backing Gates
- DeLaval Automatic Calf Feeder Equipment
- Cow Comfort Cubicle, Matting and Barriers
- Farm Retail Dairy Chemicals and Dairy Spare parts
- DairyTech ClusterClean Flush Systems
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 9th OF DECEMBER 2022 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AD.
Needing new qualification for next job or needing to renew out-of-date certification?
The Training Support Grant Scheme (TSG) Scheme
The Training Support Grant (TSG) is designed to fund quick access to short term training that can support individual jobseekers seeking employment (including self-employment) to access work opportunities.
The grant can be provided when a Case Officer or Job Coach have identified an immediate skills gap or related intervention, such as obtain or renew certification and permits that is preventing a jobseeker commencing a job offer.
For information on terms and conditions, please contact a Case Officer at your Department of Social Protection Office.