- HOME HELP
- HOME HELP – BONMAHON
- TOURIST OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT DUNGARVAN
- CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- FULL TIME POSITION ON BEEF/TILLAGE FARM/CONTRACTING
- CAD TECHNICIAN (JOINERY)
- WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER
- LABORATORY ASSISTANT
THE WEEKLY JOB POST IS KINDLY SPONSORED BY FORDE’S DAYBREAK DUNGARVAN
Required for 83-year-old mobile lady.
- 4 days per week
- Own car required.
- 6 hours per day
- Cooking, light housework, doctors trips, etc.
Contact Margaret on 086 3181913
HOME HELP – BONMAHON
5 – 6 days a week in afternoons. €15 per hour, 1 hour per day for cooking and light home duties, for elderly but sound of mind lady. Can be flexible on times to suit – immediate start. Call 086 6803128.
For full ad and application please see the Dungarvan Observer Edition Friday 20th October 2023
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT &
TOURIST OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT DUNGARVAN
Community Services is currently recruiting for several community employment placements, 19.5 hours a week over 3 days, Monday to Saturday (Rota based Tourist Office) and Monday to Friday (Rota based Chamber of Commerce).
Participants must be eligible for Community Employment (check with your local DSP office) and will receive a payment in addition to their current DSP payment as well as accredited training and coaching in their role to enhance their employment prospects.
If you are interested and eligible, please forward a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP. All roles are customer service and administration focused.
We wish to recruit an Office Administrator on a fulltime, fixed term, one year contract for our Dungarvan office.
Waterford Sports Partnership CLG Office Administrator – Full-time Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
Job and Person specification and link for online applications available at www.waterfordsportspartnership.ie
Cover letter and C.V. to be uploaded to the link provided on or before Tuesday 31st October 2023.
Waterford Sports Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Reliable, mature lady required to look after 1 year old baby and 6-year-old boy.
2/3 days per week, 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., in children’s own home (Carriglea area). The 6-year-old will be finished school at 1.45 p.m. (may not need to be collected).
For full ad and application please see the Dungarvan Leader and Observer Edition Friday 20th October 2023
FULL TIME POSITION ON BEEF/TILLAGE FARM/CONTRACTING
Machinery experience essential.
Contact Kieran Hallahan, Cappoquin 087 2549759
For full ad and application please see the Dungarvan Leader Edition Friday 20th October 2023
CAD TECHNICIAN (JOINERY)
David Crowley Furniture (Kilmacthomas)
David Crowley Furniture are looking for a Solidworks technician to join our team of highly qualified craftsmen to help develop and grow the business. We provide a service and product that exceeds the expectations of our clients, turning their visions into timeless one off, highly crafted pieces of furniture. We meticulously plan every aspect of each project, never losing sight of the importance of delivering a high-quality project to the exacting standards of our clients. See more at www.davidcrowley.com.
The position is being created to help streamline the project drawing development. This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with 2-3 years’ experience. You will be responsible for converting architects and interior designers design intent drawings to manufacture/production drawings initially for client approval and finally for production. You must display thorough understanding of specifications, bills of quantities, and drawings and show exceptional accuracy in measurement capabilities. The role involves communication with management, suppliers, architects, designers and most importantly the client therefore strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. You will receive training and integration but a strong understanding of the woodwork industry or experience in the construction industry would also be an advantage but not necessity.
The CAD Technician Role:
- Drawing in Solidworks/Swood (training Provided)
- Drawing in AutoCAD
- Preparing working drawings from design intent drawings
- Basic to intermediate skills in Excel
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Experience in using Solidworks to intermediate level is essential
- Joinery & Cabinet making experience.
- Attention to details
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to file documents systematically
- Person must be presentable and articulate
WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER
Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Warehouse Team Member for our clients manufacturing company based in Dungarvan Co. Waterford. The successful candidate will be part of a developing team in a busy transitioning warehouse environment.
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock as per protocol.
- Assist in transferring stock to stock management system of record
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
- Running shop orders and carrying out kitting operations.
- Providing holiday cover for warehouse manager in respect of various IT based activities.
- As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work.
- General warehouse work as requested by warehouse manager to maintain the environment and stock in a safe and accurate manner.
- Experience working with a warehouse inventory system is highly desirable.
- Counterbalance forklift qualification
- Ability to prioritise and work to a safe procedure.
- Good organisational skills/ reliability and dependability literacy & numeracy ability to meet the physical demands of the job
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com or reply to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group’s key figures are approx. 6.7 billion Euros turnover, over 940 laboratories across 59 countries and about 61,000 staff.
- General housekeeping activities in assigned department/ area, including keeping area clean and tidy and cleaning laboratory equipment etc. as required (e.g. refrigerators, incubators, stability chambers).
- Provision of laboratory/ area support to the team, through stock management, reagent preparation, equipment calibration and checks, requirement documentation completion etc.
- Performing waste disposal duties as necessary.
- Completion of all documentation to required standard (ALCOA+).
- Upkeep of training records and completion of all EtQ training on time.
- Adhering to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Flexibility ensuring that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing will be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- To participate in the company On-Call / Call out rota as required.
- Flexibility may be required depending on the needs of the laboratory, this can include a change in working days and/or change in hours.
Level1: Responsible for the correct management and removal of chemical and biological waste on site. Responsible for managing gas supply/ changing and storage of same.
- Good team player, organised & accurate
- Strong documentation & pc skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 28th OF OCTOBER 2023 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AD.
Needing new qualification for next job or needing to renew out-of-date certification?
The Training Support Grant Scheme (TSG) Scheme
The Training Support Grant (TSG) is designed to fund quick access to short term training that can support individual jobseekers seeking employment (including self-employment) to access work opportunities.
The grant can be provided when a Case Officer or Job Coach have identified an immediate skills gap or related intervention, such as obtain or renew certification and permits that is preventing a jobseeker commencing a job offer.
For information on terms and conditions, please contact a Case Officer at your Department of Social Protection Office.
THE WEEKLY JOB POST IS KINDLY SPONSORED BY FORDE’S DAYBREAK DUNGARVAN