- SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- HEAVY PLANT MACHINE DRIVERS
- PRODUCER POSITION
- DELI ASSISTANT
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER/PAGE MAKE UP ARTIST (PT)
- EXP METAL FABRICATOR
- DELI ASSISTANT
- EXP TRACTOR DRIVER & FARM MACHINERY OPERATOR
- SCHOOL BUS ESCORT/S
- FULL & PART-TIME SUMMER POSITIONS
- MALE HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
- MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
- BIOANALYTIC DATA REVIEWER HYBRID MODEL
- TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
- RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
- LABORATORY ASSISTANT
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE,
Mount Congreve Gardens & Waterford Treasures
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for both Mount Congreve Gardens and Waterford Treasures.
To be successful as a Sales and Marketing Executive, you should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field. You should also have a prior work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar role.
You should possess excellent communication and outstanding sales skills. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in sales and will excel at closing deals. This is a newly created, full-time permanent position.
- To assist in developing and promoting sales initiatives and maximising sales opportunities for both Mount Congreve Gardens and Waterford Treasures.
- To have a complete knowledge of the attractions and the products and services they offer.
- Conduct an agreed target of seven quality face to face sales calls each week on behalf of both attractions.
- Attend and conduct sales meetings, webinars, conferences and trade shows both domestic and international.
- Generate new tour, group, corporate, meetings and event business for both attractions through new account development and full penetration of existing accounts.
- Generate new ideas and drive sales promotions.
- Competitor analysis and subsequent targeting of business.
- Conduct site inspections, familiarisation trips and any corporate social events in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Provide operational assistance for key events.
- Management and implementation of the Social Media Plan across the group
- Devise and implement the email marketing strategy and customer database management
- Management of websites content management systems
- Monitor the online presence of the attractions, update and audit regularly
- Produce sales presentations and marketing collateral.
- Manage competitions, sponsorship deals, vouchers and organise prizes.
- Attend Sales and Marketing meetings and record minutes.
- Flexibility to work weekends as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- A passion for working with people
- At least 3+ years’ experience in sales
- Sales, marketing & business skills
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a related field
- Full clean driver’s license and access to a car
Apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – Closing date, Friday 24th June 2022
HEAVY PLANT MACHINE DRIVERS
Tony Kirwan Plant Hire Ltd
Tony Kirwan Plant Hire Limited has vacancies for the following positions for Heavy Plant Machine Drivers , including drivers for Excavators, Dump Trucks, Bulldozers.
It will be a requirement to have passed a machine operator test and to have a certificate to operate these machines but if not then arrangements can be made to include you in our next training session.
Contact details are Tony Kirwan 087/2860092 or David Kirwan 087/2622770.
Red Shoe Productions are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Producer to join our growing team for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in TV production, excellent organisation skills, an interest in music and the Arts and ideally a good standard of spoken Irish.
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Leader/Observer Edition Friday 17th June 2022.
Tony Kirwan Civil Engineering Contractors Limited has vacancies for labourers in various locations including Waterford.
Contact details are Tony Kirwan 087/2860092 or Eoin Leane 087/2530903
McCarthy’s XL Aglish are looking to recruit a Full Time Deli Assistant.
Monday to Friday
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Leader/Observer Edition Friday 17th June 2022
5 Mornings per weeks for 2 hours.
Finished by 10.00am. Dungarvan Town Centre.
Please reply to: Box No. 948, Dungarvan Leader, 18 Mitchel Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/PAGE MAKE UP ARTIST
Dungarvan Leader wish to recruit the following Graphic Designer/Page Make Up Artist
(Part Time Position)
This role will involve page make up and advert design.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in the use of Quark Xpress and Adobe software such as Photoshop and illustrator. Experience is desirable. Must have good communication skills and be a team player.
Please send CV’s by email to: email@example.com
EXPERIENCED METAL FABRICATOR
Queally Walsh Engineering is recruiting for Experienced Metal Fabricator
Candidates should have
- Successfully completed their FÁS/SOLAS metal fabrication apprenticeship.
- Several years’ experience in mild steel/stainless fabrication
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Observer Edition Friday 17th June 2022
Garvey’s Centra Coolagh- Abbeyside.
Staff wanted 1 X Deli Assistant.
Must be fully flexible to work Both Week days and Weekends.
Please apply by email to: Coolagh@garveyscentra.ie or drop your CV in-store.
EXPERIENCED TRACTOR DRIVER AND FARM MACINERY OPERATOR
Required – Full -time position.
Contact: Kieran Hallahan, Cappoquin. Tel. (087) 2549 759
Carer required for a 4 week period over the summer to cover holidays – For pleasant elderly lady with Alzheimer’s. Kilmacthomas area. Sunday night to Friday pm. Good compensation.
Contact Martina on 087-668 0793 after 5pm mid-week or anytime weekends.
SCHOOL BUS ESCORT/S
St. Augustine’s College, Abbeyside invites applications for a position for School Bus Escorts for the 2022/23 School year.
The school Bus Escort day runs from approximately 8.00am until 8.45am and from 4.00pm until 4.45pm for the duration of the school calendar. (Will be one hour to 3 hours approx per day Monday to Friday depending on bus route) Some bus routes require linger travel times than others.
Hourly rate of pay will be €14.47 in line with Department of Education and Skills rates.
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Observer Edition Friday 17th June 2022
FULL TIME & PART TIME SUMMER POSITIONS
Dungarvan Shellfish Ltd., Gortnadiha, Ring, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
The successful candidate will work as part of the factory processing and packaging team as well as working on the shore at low tide.
Full-Time Monday to Friday – Part-Time, midweek or weekend work available
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Own transport necessary
- Hard working and flexible
How to apply:
- Please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or contact Ita on 087-712 1012 during office hours
MALE – HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT DUNGARVAN
Agency Healthcare Assistants required Dungarvan
Access Nursing, one of Irelands leading Healthcare agencies, is currently looking to recruit multiple MALE Agency Healthcare Assistants to work with our large variety of facilities in Dungarvan and the surrounding areas.
Full time and part time hours available
- Flexibility: Choose your own working hours tailored to your own availability and schedule.
- Team: Dedicated consultant who looks after you and your career
- Remuneration: Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly and accumulate holiday pay entitlements
- Opportunities: Shifts available in a variety of healthcare facilities where you can build your experience
Western Brand, Cappoquin.
Western Brand is one of Ireland’s largest producers of chicken, its commitment to quality and excellence has grown the business to be at the forefront of poultry technology with EU, BRC & Bord Bia approved facilities.
There is an opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join the team at our hatchery in Cappoquinn, Co.Waterford.
- Ensure the efficient running of all production machinery, in turn, meaning the production output targets are met;
- Completing reactive maintenance duties (responding to breakdowns, fault finding and repairing);
- Planned maintenance activities (servicing, daily checks);
- Completing project work (installations, upgrades, modifications & more) and delivering all duties in a safe and healthy manner.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be an experienced maintenance electrician with experience working in an industrial setting, working as part of a service & maintenance engineering function
- Experience with electrical installation is a plus.
BIOANALYTIC DATA REVIEWER HYBRID MODEL
Consider joining Eurofins BPT where people are the most important element in our business. Eurofins BPT is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins BPT are currently recruiting a Data Reviewer for our Biopharmaceutical department based in Dungarvan Co. Waterford. Hybrid Model on offer, 3 days on site 2 days working from home after initial training period.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST – 12 MONTH CONTRACT
- Work with the hiring managers to understand their requirements, be first point of contact.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Source candidates, screen CV’s, pre-screen interview candidates, make offers of employment.
- Assist with background checking and onboarding as required.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Develop networks, identify key talent and build pipelines / maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Post vacancy advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment and post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Use social media and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Help establish a recognizable “Employer Of Choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Attend recruitment fairs when required.
- Provide detailed analysis of recruitment statistics and activities to senior management.
- Work as a member of the HR team to support the business as required.
- Facilitate consistent implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide support to management and employees with regard to HR queries.
- Liaise with Payroll to facilitate correct payments of wages.
- Flag any key issues or bottlenecks to the Senior Manager, HR & Administration.
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
Paul Byron Shoes, Dungarvan.
Paul Byron Shoes are now seeking to hire experienced Retail Sales Assistants for a Full Time position in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Sell to and assist potential customers.
- Dealing with customer queries including telephone queries in telephone queries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure excellent store standards are delivered at all times by merchandising, pricing and displaying stock to maximise sales.
- Display excellent product knowledge and ongoing interest.
- Work with Store Manager on all duties within the store.
- Manage point of sale processes including cash and card transactions.
LABORATORY ASSISTANT – CHEMISTRY
- Responsible for logging samples on the laboratory computer system.
- Responsible for ensuring that daily consumables are monitored and stocked.
- Responsible for ensuring glassware and other tools are readily available to analysts.
- To ensure shredding of chemistry department paper is carried out on a regular basis.
- Logging of new reagents into the system. Segregating reagents into specific locations.
- Responsible for the calibrating automatic pipettes and balances.
- Responsible for logging of columns and new equipment.
- Responsible for refilling desiccators and pipette washers when out of date.
- Responsible for removing laboratory waste (includes chemical waste from micro)
- Responsible for the ordering of all materials from stores, this includes following up on ordered items.
- This person take responsibility of the upkeep of the water systems, taking daily samples, reviewing results and the maintenance of the systems.
- Responsible for preparing samples prior to analysis.
- Responsible for checking weights and temperatures in line with company procedures.
- Responsible for disposing of retained samples at regular intervals and completing all relevant documentation in this area.
- Responsible for organising and arranging for samples to be sent out for sub-contracted analysis.
- Responsible for cleaning laboratory equipment as required e.g. refrigerators, incubators etc.
- Ensuring that daily consumables are monitored and stocked.
- To participate in the company On-Call / Call out rota as required.
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 24th JUNE 2022 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AD.
Needing new qualification for next job or needing to renew out-of-date certification?
The Training Support Grant Scheme (TSG) Scheme
The Training Support Grant (TSG) is designed to fund quick access to short term training that can support individual jobseekers seeking employment (including self-employment) to access work opportunities.
The grant can be provided when a Case Officer or Job Coach have identified an immediate skills gap or related intervention, such as obtain or renew certification and permits that is preventing a jobseeker commencing a job offer.
For information on terms and conditions, please contact a Case Officer at your Department of Social Protection Office.