- 4 HOSPITALITY POSITIONS
- BUTCHER AND DELI/SALES ASSISTANT
- TRAINEE NETWORK TECHNICIAN
- COMMUNITY SPORTS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (MC)
- SALES ASSISTANTS(PT)
- LEGAL SECRETARY
- DELI ASSISTANT & SALES ASSISTANT
- EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER & RELIEF PANEL
- TRANSPORT PLANNER
- MILKER/CALF REARER (PT)
- DAIRY HERDSMAN
- GENERAL OPERATIVE
- COUNTER ASSISTANT
- QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- CLERICAL OFFICER
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE
CLIFF HOUSE HOTEL
Ardmore, Co. Waterford.
We are recruiting
Take your career to the next level with Cliff House Hotel. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Experienced Chef de Partie – 1* Michelin House Restaurant
- Service Staff / Chef de Rang – House Restaurant
- Experienced Receptionist
To Apply: Forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
BUTCHER AND DELI/SALES ASSISTANT
Fresh Food Courtyard, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Would you like to join an award winning team for 2022?
We are expanding our team and have the following positions available:
- Butcher – full time position
- Deli/Sales Assistant – 26-30 hours Mon-Fri, weekends off
Please drop in your CV or email it to email@example.com, specifying for which position you are applying.
TRAINEE NETWORK TECHNICIAN
Clearwave, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
ClearWave are pleased to announce that we’re currently recruiting for a Trainee Network Technician. This role is permanent and full-time based in Dungarvan, County Waterford. ClearWave provides dedicated private and public internet services and professional ICT support for a wide variety of businesses ranging from SMEs to Government Departments and Agencies. We have a reputation for meeting the highest standards of reliability based on excellent customer relationships and an in-depth understanding of their needs. To support our company expansion plans, ClearWave requires a Trainee Networking Technician to work with our SME client base and on our high speed broadband network.
This role will include:
- Being part of a project team rolling out ICT solutions.
- Learning on the job, helping to complete projects and maintenance on our Internet Infrastructure.
- Developing and maintaining great working relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
- Learning how to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Expected to participate in a full in-house training program, and attend external vendor led training, as necessary.
- You will be brought to a deep understanding of Internet Technologies and ICT infrastructure components.
- Learning how to resolve technical issues, both remotely and on-sites throughout Ireland.
- Ensuring proper recording, documentation and closure of both project and maintenance work.
- Servicing multiple clients concurrently and meeting demanding deadlines.
- Completing all defined Health & Safety training required for the role.
- This is a junior role so an aptitude for problem solving is desirable, ongoing on-the-job training will be provided to develop your technical skills for the role.
- Willingness to actively listen and take direction from both colleagues and management.
- A highly motivated, multitasking problem solver with a passion for technology would be ideal.
- Previous exposure of technical support or an engineering role is desirable, but not necessary.
- A proactive, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude is a must.
- A desire to learn, grow and contribute actively as part of a team.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and have authorization to work in Ireland.
- Ability to provide clearly spoken and written feedback to your colleagues and management alike.
- A full, clean EU driver’s license, and own transport is very desirable.
- Willingness to work remotely throughout Ireland on projects for short periods as needed.
- Availability to work on weekends and after business hours occasionally.
Please note you are not required to meet all of the above-mentioned expectations, any combination is welcome, but of course the more the better.
How to apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st of January 2022
COMMUNITY SPORTS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Waterford Sports Partnership is seeking applications for a Community Sports Development Officer for a Fixed Purpose Contract (Maternity Cover)
Title: Community Sports Development Officer (CSDO)
Salary: Salary in line with the grade 4 local authority pay scale commencing at point 1- €29,253
Hours: The CSDO will work 35 hours a week. This position will require flexibility around working hours with regards to evening and/or weekend work to accommodate the service needs, for which time off in-lieu can be taken.
Annual Leave: 28 days annual leave
Shaws Department Stores, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
Are seeking enthusiastic people to join our Dungarvan team in the following positions:
PART-TIME SALES ASSISTANTS.
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Observer/Leader Edition Friday 14 January 2022.
Legal Secretary required for busy Solicitors Office based in Dungarvan to join their team
The successful applicant should have the following:
- Strong background in litigation is essential
- Strong dictaphone typing with a minimum 50WPM speed
- Excellent people skills, phone skills and organisational skills
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience working in a busy office is essential
To apply email a CV and cover letter to: Box No. 8057 Dungarvan Observer, Shandon, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
DELI ASSISTANT & SALES ASSISTANT
Full & part-time positions available at
Walsh’s Texaco Station -Lemybrien, Co. Waterford.
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Observer Edition Friday 14 January 2022.
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER & RELIEF PANEL
Scallywags, Lismore Community Childcare Centre Ltd.
We wish to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic team players interested in their own personal and professional development as well as the development of the children attending scallywags.
Positions available EARLY YEARS PRACTIONER AND RELIEF PANEL.
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Leader Edition Friday 14th January 2022.
A Transport planner is required for a transport company based in Co. Waterford.
Reporting to the Transport Manager you will carry out route planning and scheduling of collections and deliveries. Essentially you will take orders from customers, allocate the orders to trucks based on priority, geographical region, and driver/truck availability and schedule in an efficient and effective manner in conjunction with our team planners.
Application deadline 28/01/2022
To view full ad see the Dungarvan Leader Edition Friday 14th January 2022.
Required to work on Groundscare Machinery.
May suit Apprentice. Part or full-time. Dungarvan Area.
Tel: 086-386 2273
Wanted to mind 2 year old in child’s own home starting January 2022 for 2/3 days per week. Cappagh/Aglish area. References essential.
Contact 086-194 7657
Required for Post Partum Mother.
Help with 3.5 year old and 18 month old, light household cleaning, laundry and meal prep.
Modeligo area, start in February. Pay and hours negotiable.
If interested contact: 087-939 8862
REQUIRED FOR SPRING- Part-time Dungarvan Area.
Approx. 2 hours a.m. and 2 hours p.m. daily. Top pay rates. Times can be flexible.
Tel: 087-610 9301
Required for elderly couple in Touraneena area.
Required for full -time position on local dairy farm. Duties will include milking, general animal husbandry and some light machinery work.
Generous remuneration package for suitable candidate. Accommodation available.
Tel Eamon 087-230 5084
Bidvest Noonan -Dungarvan Co. Waterford.
€11.20 per hour Part-Time.
Schedule of the role:
Monday to Saturday
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Office cleaning
- Maintaining standards
- Good communication
Cribbin Family Butchers- Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Full and part time retail assistants required for busy butcher shop. immediate start. May suit students.
FULLY QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN
Donnchadh Dunne Electrical Ltd – Dungarvan, County Waterford
€21 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
LOOKING FOR A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN WITH RANGE OF EXPERIENCE, DOMESTIC, AGRICULTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL, FIRE ALARM AND CCTV. etc…..
ALL WORK IS DUNGARVAN BASED
Dawn Meats- Grannagh, Co. Waterford
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative support to the Group European Sales Director / Finance Director / Food Safety, Technical & Quality Director
- Diary management, travel arrangements, expenses and secretarial duties to the Directors and their direct reports.
- Project management and administration for various external meetings, trade shows and events.
- Liaising with visitors and guests to site, preparing presentations and associated materials.
- Liaising with European offices and colleagues, organising meetings, exchanging documents. Etc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Location: Carroll’s Cross, Co. Waterford
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties for the site.
Find out more….
Dungarvan, County Waterford – Full-time, Permanent
Hanley Calibration are currently looking to hire Maintenance Technicians. This position is based at our clients’ site on a Pharmaceutical company in Co. Waterford. The role is a shift based role.
The purpose of this position is to provide preventative and overhaul maintenance on process equipment, packaging lines and plant utilities.
Waterford City & County Council invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for inclusion on a panel from which vacancies (as they arise) in the above position will be filled.
Application Form and Candidate Information Booklet for the above position are available to be downloaded from Waterford City & County Council’s website www.waterfordcouncil.ie
Completed application forms must be emailed to email@example.com clearly stating the position applied for in the subject line to be received no later than 4p.m. on Thursday, 3rd February, 2022. Hard Copies will not be accepted.
An official application form must be completed in full by the closing date for the competition. Please note that amendments to the application will not be accepted after the closing date.
Please send your application from an email address that you will review regularly as communication during the assessment/selection period will only be through that email address.
WATERFORD CITY & COUNTY COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
The successful candidate would involve prospecting and engaging with new leads, communicating effectively to potential customers how our service matches their need, and booking a follow-up meeting or demonstration with the sales team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Engage and qualify outbound prospects and inbound inquiries by running discovery calls to collect critical information.
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Create a great first impression for our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint.
- Effectively partner with and work across the sales team.
- Schedule appointments and demos for the sales team.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone, email and social media.
- Create and nurture a healthy pipeline management which sees both you and the sales team achieve your goals.
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion.
DUNGARVAN GOLF CLUB
Part-Time Cleaner required 9 hours a week.
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 21ST JANUARY 2022 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AD.
Needing new qualification for next job or needing to renew out-of-date certification?
The Training Support Grant Scheme (TSG) Scheme
The Training Support Grant (TSG) is designed to fund quick access to short term training that can support individual jobseekers seeking employment (including self-employment) to access work opportunities.
The grant can be provided when a Case Officer or Job Coach have identified an immediate skills gap or related intervention, such as obtain or renew certification and permits that is preventing a jobseeker commencing a job offer.
For information on terms and conditions, please contact a Case Officer at your Department of Social Protection Office.